Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Jeans for Genes Day
Jeans For Genes This year we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Jeans for Genes day. Read about this great charity through some facts, case studies and videos.
Statistics from Jeans for Genes Day
- Jeans for Genes Day raises money for Genetic Disorders UK, the charity that aims to transform the lives of children with genetic disorders. Funds raised will go towards providing the vital care and support they urgently need.
- 1 in 25 children in the UK are born with a genetic disorder - that's more than 30,000 babies diagnosed each year
- This year there are 20 charities benefitting from the funds raised on Jeans for Genes Day
- Jeans for Genes Day has raised over £40million in its first 20 years
- Currently more than 6,000 diagnosed disorders and new disorders are being identified every day